Through our Centreville facility in Mississippi, USALCO manufactures a range of advanced Polymer solutions across four chemistry platforms.
PolyDADMACS are organic polymers used in water and waste water treatment. They provide wider spectrum of impurity removal where conventional metallic coagulants may struggle. Organic coagulants, like PolyDADMACS, can either be used alone or in conjunction with a metallic aluminum coagulant, like Aluminum Chlorohydrate (ACH) or Aluminum Sulfate (Alum), to enhance performance and meet environmental guidelines. In general, PolyDADMACS require a smaller dose and produce less by-product sludge, compared to conventional metallic treatments.
Polyamines are organic polymers used in water clarification, oil / water separation, color removal, waste treatment and latex coagulation in rubber plants. They are also used in the coating and paper industry, and in meat processing applications. USALCO makes many grades of polyamines that meet NSF, Kosher and other requirements, with solids ranging 45 to 55%. Like PolyDADMACS, Polyamines can also either be used alone or with Aluminum Chlorohydrate or Aluminum Sulfate to enhance performance and meet environmental guidelines.
Melamine resin is effective for oil and water separation in refinery flotation units. It is also used for latex waste clarification, paper mill waste, and textile industry waste in conjunction with an anionic polymer.
- UltraPAC 524LF is used for paint detackificaton, in new car paint booths or anywhere paint is applied.
- Melamine Resins can be used in conjunction with an anionic polymer.
Mannich polymers are low solids content polymers with very high ease of handling and operation. USALCO makes many grades of cationic mannichs, which are primarily used in municipal waste water treatment and offshore waste.
- High molecular weight materials available in convenient liquid product form. No difficulty with clumpy or dusty powders.
- Low cost per unit compared to other very high molecular weight polymers.
- Can be used in conjunction with other cationic or anionic polymers.
- Not corrosive to metals in the treated system.