ERP Business Analyst and Developer
USALCO, LLC is seeking to a hire a results-oriented Ross ERP Business Analyst and Developer who can roll up his/her sleeves to have a meaningful impact on the business. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and will be primarily responsible for providing support to maintain, design and implement expanded capabilities that align with business needs and objectives. This role will be a Ross super user across all system modules (Financials, Supply Chain, Order Management and Manufacturing). This position can be based remotely anywhere in the United States and reports to our Director of IT Systems.
- Provide Ross End User Support
- Provide End User Training
- Create Support Documentation
- Support the maintenance, configuration, and operation of Ross ERP systems.
- Partner with the business users across the functions to identify process requirements and needs.
- Translate business objectives and strategies into Ross design requirements and project scope.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on upgrades, processes and implementation for enhanced functionality, security, and scalability.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Ross customizations and interfaces.
- Configure functions and workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other Applications.
- Facilitate testing and coordinate change management efforts, including identifying key changes and training impacted parties.
- Report Creation (RRS Reporting)
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience (5+years)
- Aptean Ross experience required; ERP 8.0 IAF 9.3.11 (On-Prem)
- SQL experience
- DML Programming skills
- Ross EMF experience
- Preferred Experience in Manufacturing
USALCO is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. As a general policy, USALCO does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruiting@usalco.com