Director of FP&A
USALCO, LLC, a rapidly growing national leader in the potable as well as industrial water and wastewater treatment chemistry industry, is looking to hire a Director of FP&A to support the company’s robust growth plan. This is a great time to join both this company and this industry.
This position supports the senior leadership of the company with analyses and insights to drive the business forward. You can directly impact the bottom line in this job. In this position you will partner not only with the company’s CFO but also support the CEO, the rest of the leadership team.
- Conduct reporting efforts to ensure efficient operations with an eye towards developing forward visibility for the business.
- Lead initiatives to enhance the access and use of pertinent data across the organization by business leaders for proactive decision-making.
- Review analyses to develop insightful suggestions for investment, savings, and strategic business decisions.
- Work with CEO and other senior management in preparation of material for Board of Directors meetings.
- Assist in the company’s forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Development of periodic KPI and performance reporting packages for company leaders.
- Manage and perform special projects
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or another related discipline
- 5+ years of related finance experience
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
USALCO is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. As a general policy, USALCO does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruiting@usalco.com