USALCO, LLC, a rapidly growing national leader in the potable as well as industrial water and wastewater treatment chemistry industry, is looking to hire an Assistant Controller to support the company’s robust growth plan. This is a great time to join both this company and this industry.
This position supports the senior leadership of the company with analyses and insights to drive the business forward. You can directly impact the bottom line in this job. In this position you will partner not only with the company’s Controller but also support the CFO.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBITIES:
- Research and implement new accounting pronouncements
- Manage Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- Short term cash forecasting and liquidity management
- Manage the company’s general ledger accounting
- Manage monthly close process
- Manage the year end audit process
- Oversee sales and use tax compliance
- Manage and perform special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 5+ years of related accounting experience, some of which was with a public accounting firm
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
USALCO is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. As a general policy, USALCO does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruiting@usalco.com