Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist
USALCO, LLC, a rapidly growing national leader in the potable as well as industrial water and wastewater treatment chemistry industry, is looking to hire an AP Specialist to support the company’s robust growth plan. This is a great time to join both this company and this industry.
This position supports the senior leadership of the company with analyses and insights to drive the business forward. You can directly impact the bottom line in this job. In this position you will partner not only with the company’s AP Manager but also support the Controller.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBITIES:
- Manage Accounts Payable inbox, invoice workflows and approvals
- Manage Vendor setup, payment verification, and 1099 status in ERP software
- Generate weekly vendor check runs and submit to Treasury for approval
- Enter Vendor invoices in Microsoft Dynamics GP after completion of workflow coding and approvals
- Reconcile vendor statements with open payables as necessary
- Generate domestic and international wires in bank portal and submit to Treasury for approval as needed
- Manage and perform special projects
- Associate degree in accounting, business or other related field
- 2+ years of related accounting experience, some of which was in Accounts Payable
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
USALCO is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. As a general policy, USALCO does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.
To apply for this job email your details to RECRUITING@usalco.com